Fujitsu has admitted that its ex-president Kuniaki Nozoe, who left the firm in September apparently due to ill health, was in fact sacked by the board of directors. Nozoe left Fujitsu in September last year with a company statement blaming illness. But last week Nozoe reportedly wrote to Fujitsu asking for his resignation to be …
Can all of British industry be run by Fujitsu for a quarter?
Please... Pretty please...
'cause you will not even get a tap on your shoulder for doing that in a UK boardroom. Actually you will... An approving one.
Has he gone to...
The Truth Is Out ..
So did anybody actually believe FJ, they lie, lie and lie again sprouting crap like "The Fujitsu Way".
The true FJ Way, is profit before people and management only think about themselves and how to get further up the ladder of power.
We understand, Fujitsu
"Fujitsu asked for understanding as to why it did not reveal the full facts at the time. Nozoe has also been sacked as a senior adviser."
We understand that the next time your PR people issue a statement, it may not include the whole truth.
... shouldn't stop them getting or continuing government (euphemism) contracts,
A bit of lying and thievery should ENSURE further contracts, surely?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes