Fujitsu has admitted that its ex-president Kuniaki Nozoe, who left the firm in September apparently due to ill health, was in fact sacked by the board of directors. Nozoe left Fujitsu in September last year with a company statement blaming illness. But last week Nozoe reportedly wrote to Fujitsu asking for his resignation to be …
Can all of British industry be run by Fujitsu for a quarter?
Please... Pretty please...
'cause you will not even get a tap on your shoulder for doing that in a UK boardroom. Actually you will... An approving one.
Has he gone to...
The Truth Is Out ..
So did anybody actually believe FJ, they lie, lie and lie again sprouting crap like "The Fujitsu Way".
The true FJ Way, is profit before people and management only think about themselves and how to get further up the ladder of power.
We understand, Fujitsu
"Fujitsu asked for understanding as to why it did not reveal the full facts at the time. Nozoe has also been sacked as a senior adviser."
We understand that the next time your PR people issue a statement, it may not include the whole truth.
... shouldn't stop them getting or continuing government (euphemism) contracts,
A bit of lying and thievery should ENSURE further contracts, surely?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great