Exhibitors at Cebit often face a battle to get visitors to pay attention. So hats off to TUViT for its effort. here We're not sure quite why so many people were clustered around the stand of this world renowned standards compliance and certification organisation's IT arm. Childhood dreams of being a fireman? An unrequited love …
Is it just me...
or does anyone else see TITS in the TUViT???
Reading the article, I was expecting a couple of booth bunnies....
Paris - Bod - Check, Water Spots - You Bet !!
I feel the need to...
...go to the toilet now.
this is a letters and/or digits.
playmobil reenactment or it never happend..
(why don't we have an icon for that?)
There is a whole collection of such fountains in the gardens in Chicago's Navy Pier - I had a wonderful geeky time trying to work out if the pattern varied when we visited last summer.
Apart from accuracy, one of the mesmerising things about these fountains is the way there's a "slug" of water which cleanly describes part of the arc, with minimal trailing droplets.
Prior Art, those fountains.
Epcot 25 years ago. Amazed me as a kid, especially when the pattern changed and my little brother got an entire jet of water to the face.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know