Exhibitors at Cebit often face a battle to get visitors to pay attention. So hats off to TUViT for its effort. here We're not sure quite why so many people were clustered around the stand of this world renowned standards compliance and certification organisation's IT arm. Childhood dreams of being a fireman? An unrequited love …
Is it just me...
or does anyone else see TITS in the TUViT???
Reading the article, I was expecting a couple of booth bunnies....
Paris - Bod - Check, Water Spots - You Bet !!
I feel the need to...
...go to the toilet now.
this is a letters and/or digits.
playmobil reenactment or it never happend..
(why don't we have an icon for that?)
There is a whole collection of such fountains in the gardens in Chicago's Navy Pier - I had a wonderful geeky time trying to work out if the pattern varied when we visited last summer.
Apart from accuracy, one of the mesmerising things about these fountains is the way there's a "slug" of water which cleanly describes part of the arc, with minimal trailing droplets.
Prior Art, those fountains.
Epcot 25 years ago. Amazed me as a kid, especially when the pattern changed and my little brother got an entire jet of water to the face.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?