Microsoft is planning just two bulletins next week, covering vulnerabilities rated only as "important", as part of this month's Patch Tuesday. The scheduled updates address a total of eight security flaws in Microsoft Office and desktop versions of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and Windows 7). March's modest patch batch contrasts …
Hope it's fixed b4 the 14th
would like to see Schumacher set a new course record at Bahrain.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching