Microsoft is planning just two bulletins next week, covering vulnerabilities rated only as "important", as part of this month's Patch Tuesday. The scheduled updates address a total of eight security flaws in Microsoft Office and desktop versions of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and Windows 7). March's modest patch batch contrasts …
Hope it's fixed b4 the 14th
would like to see Schumacher set a new course record at Bahrain.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE