Microsoft is planning just two bulletins next week, covering vulnerabilities rated only as "important", as part of this month's Patch Tuesday. The scheduled updates address a total of eight security flaws in Microsoft Office and desktop versions of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and Windows 7). March's modest patch batch contrasts …
Hope it's fixed b4 the 14th
would like to see Schumacher set a new course record at Bahrain.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it