Top sleuths from the Financial Times have uncovered the shock information that Foundem, the minnow that filed a complaint against Google with the European Commission two weeks ago, is in league with Microsoft-funded Brussels lobbying outfit ICOMP, and known Microsoft lobbyist Burson-Marsteller. Heavens! They must have had to …
Surely everyone knows
That being attacked by a bad guy doesn't make you a good guy, and attacking a bad guy doesn't make you a good guy either...
Lessons from antitrust
Microsoft has learned from the masters -- IBM, Netscape, SUN, Novell -- that owning politicians and starting legal actions can be more effective than actually producing competative technology.
Great news! Let's have more of this.
If Foundem want some dosh to help out in their case I have a few quid kicking around.
tit for tat
Google has been taking itself to be 'friend of the court' in so many anti-Microsoft actions in recent years, is anyone really surprised?
It's like Goering vs. Himmler really isn't it?
Who's the good guy, who's the bad guy?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report