Yahoo! boss Carol Bartz popped a few champagne corks with reporters yesterday to celebrate the struggling web firm’s 15th birthday, and at the same time admitted that a turnaround could take years. Bartz, who has been at Yahoo! for nearly 14 months, has a four-year contract with the company. It expires in 2013 by which time she’ …
It Seems As Though...
...Yahoo! is chasing the new ideas of others, rather than building on it's strengths.
In my experience, Yahoo! has the best live text chatting environment, yet it is poorly policed, and badly organized.
They have a powerful VOIP service that noone ever heard of.
They have clueless admins that ban legit users, yet allow hackers, booters, and spambots free rein. My single banning from there made me feel obligated to warn people to NEVER trust Yahoo of anything mission critical (i managed to lose many business contacts because i was stupid enough to think my friend list was "permanent."
I still use Yahoo, but only after a few 211's.
The! whole! exclamation! mark! thing! is! getting! very! old! now!
hmhm!!! !! !!!!!!...
...! and !!.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia