Yahoo! boss Carol Bartz popped a few champagne corks with reporters yesterday to celebrate the struggling web firm’s 15th birthday, and at the same time admitted that a turnaround could take years. Bartz, who has been at Yahoo! for nearly 14 months, has a four-year contract with the company. It expires in 2013 by which time she’ …
It Seems As Though...
...Yahoo! is chasing the new ideas of others, rather than building on it's strengths.
In my experience, Yahoo! has the best live text chatting environment, yet it is poorly policed, and badly organized.
They have a powerful VOIP service that noone ever heard of.
They have clueless admins that ban legit users, yet allow hackers, booters, and spambots free rein. My single banning from there made me feel obligated to warn people to NEVER trust Yahoo of anything mission critical (i managed to lose many business contacts because i was stupid enough to think my friend list was "permanent."
I still use Yahoo, but only after a few 211's.
The! whole! exclamation! mark! thing! is! getting! very! old! now!
hmhm!!! !! !!!!!!...
...! and !!.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't