Supercomputer maker Cray has said it's going to be a thin couple of quarters until it begins shipping new "Baker" systems in Q3. But the company's Custom Engineering group, which does bespoke design work on behalf of clients, is hoping to fill in some of that gap. A deal announced today between cloud computing wannabe Microsoft …
GOD Particle JScript Needed ... Post Haste MS HQ Redmond
"But thus far it has dabbled here and there, partnering with Cray and Intel for baby supercomputers and hoping that Windows HPC Server 2008 gets some traction."
Err ..... What is Missing, for surely partnering with Cray and Intel for baby supercomputers virtually guarantees Windows HPC Server 2008 gets fabulous traction and Astute Advanced Analytical Action.
"super-efficient power delivery, high-density packaging, and innovative cooling technologies"
I'll buy that for $1
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats