Supercomputer maker Cray has said it's going to be a thin couple of quarters until it begins shipping new "Baker" systems in Q3. But the company's Custom Engineering group, which does bespoke design work on behalf of clients, is hoping to fill in some of that gap. A deal announced today between cloud computing wannabe Microsoft …
GOD Particle JScript Needed ... Post Haste MS HQ Redmond
"But thus far it has dabbled here and there, partnering with Cray and Intel for baby supercomputers and hoping that Windows HPC Server 2008 gets some traction."
Err ..... What is Missing, for surely partnering with Cray and Intel for baby supercomputers virtually guarantees Windows HPC Server 2008 gets fabulous traction and Astute Advanced Analytical Action.
"super-efficient power delivery, high-density packaging, and innovative cooling technologies"
I'll buy that for $1
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer