The rumour did the rounds a month or so back, but now Nokia has confirmed that it will brand all future phones into one of four product lines. Three - the E, X and N series - have been around for some time, but the fourth made its debut today: the C series. Nokia C5 Nokia's C5: one for Sir Clive? Its first member: the C5, a …
Will it be cheap grey plastic, and liable to fall over when cornering?
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON