The rumour did the rounds a month or so back, but now Nokia has confirmed that it will brand all future phones into one of four product lines. Three - the E, X and N series - have been around for some time, but the fourth made its debut today: the C series. Nokia C5 Nokia's C5: one for Sir Clive? Its first member: the C5, a …
Will it be cheap grey plastic, and liable to fall over when cornering?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS