The rumour did the rounds a month or so back, but now Nokia has confirmed that it will brand all future phones into one of four product lines. Three - the E, X and N series - have been around for some time, but the fourth made its debut today: the C series. Nokia C5 Nokia's C5: one for Sir Clive? Its first member: the C5, a …
Will it be cheap grey plastic, and liable to fall over when cornering?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS