The rumour did the rounds a month or so back, but now Nokia has confirmed that it will brand all future phones into one of four product lines. Three - the E, X and N series - have been around for some time, but the fourth made its debut today: the C series. Nokia C5 Nokia's C5: one for Sir Clive? Its first member: the C5, a …
Will it be cheap grey plastic, and liable to fall over when cornering?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why