Feeds

back to article Buzz Aldrin goes Dancing With The Stars

Following his raptastic hook-up with Snoop Dogg, multi-talented Moon geezer Buzz Aldrin will be strutting his stuff in the forthcoming series of Dancing With The Stars - alongside cream-splattered beach strumpet Pamela Anderson. Buzz Aldrin. Pic: ABC Season 10 of ABC's terpsichorean spectacular will also feature the celebrity …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

But is it real?

I have a feeling this is all just going to be filmed in a studio somewhere in America.

Thumb Up

+1 Internets

To you sir, only thing that came to mind when I saw this was Buzz punching the moon landing denier who tried to confront him. Old man's got a nasty hook!

"ABC" Studios

Show is taped at CBS's Television City in the Fairfax District below Hollywood. So take the 101 south and not the 134 east into Burbank.

Good news for tin-foil-hatters, this is a good 40 miles away from Vazquez Rocks, the go-to locale for simulating other planets.

Silver badge
Thumb Up

...alongside cream-splattered beach strumpet Pamela Anderson.

I'd vote for that! (It would certainly make at least one part of the show worth watching...)

Bronze badge

Sage cannot wither...

I hope he's up to it. Some of the dancing is a trifle energetic.

But I reckon he's old enough to have picked up some of the basics as a young man. I understand the military still expects certain social graces of its officers, lest the Sergeants embarass them.

Gold badge
Thumb Down

You turn with the quote Buzz.

"That's several small steps for a man, but one giant cheque in the Bank Account."

I know a bloke's got to eat, but couldn't he have gone into tobacco advertising, the pr0n business or something else less tacky than this?

Poor Buzz

He really must be desparate for cash if he has to lower himself by participating in this tripe.

I just hope they can our version (Thats Strictly Come Dancing for those across the pond) as a result of the Beeb cutbacks.

This topic is closed for new posts.