Backed by Yahoo!, HP, and Intel, the computer science mavens at Carnegie Mellon University have added a new compute cluster to the worldwide Open Cirrus test bed, a collection of clusters designed to explorer the frontiers of interwebs-scale distributed computing. The test bed now spans ten clusters at locations across the globe …
Oh, I see.
"deep analysis of the way netizens interact on the world's social networking sites."
It's an advertising engine, then, right? I'll pass, but thanks for the heads-up.
I've been hadooped ...
Nah, it's to replace cookies as a tracking method . Oops ... I think I've just been hadooped ...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion