Backed by Yahoo!, HP, and Intel, the computer science mavens at Carnegie Mellon University have added a new compute cluster to the worldwide Open Cirrus test bed, a collection of clusters designed to explorer the frontiers of interwebs-scale distributed computing. The test bed now spans ten clusters at locations across the globe …
Oh, I see.
"deep analysis of the way netizens interact on the world's social networking sites."
It's an advertising engine, then, right? I'll pass, but thanks for the heads-up.
I've been hadooped ...
Nah, it's to replace cookies as a tracking method . Oops ... I think I've just been hadooped ...
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it