Patterned media is stepping closer with Molecular Imprints announcing and selling a system for pilot and low-volume manufacture. Hard disk drive (HDD) Perpendicular recording will crash into a barrier as its magnetised domains get smaller and smaller heading to and beyond 800-900Gbit/sq in areal densities. The problem is that …
"800-900Gbit/sq in areal densities"
Gigabits per square what?
Paris, because she knows her units.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM