HP is bringing new support and datacentre analysis services to small and medium business (SMB) customers, as well as packaging up services in cheaper lumps for the channel to sell to such customers. The whole exercise is aimed at persuading SMB data centre operators to spend money with HP and its channel to make their data …
HP Insight Remote Support available at no additional fee
Our story says HP is " also selling Insight Remote Support offering 24/7 remote monitoring, diagnostics and problem prevention” and HP point out that Insight Remote Support is available at no additional fee for customers with valid warranty, HP Care Pack Service, or HP contractual support agreement.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder