HP is bringing new support and datacentre analysis services to small and medium business (SMB) customers, as well as packaging up services in cheaper lumps for the channel to sell to such customers. The whole exercise is aimed at persuading SMB data centre operators to spend money with HP and its channel to make their data …
HP Insight Remote Support available at no additional fee
Our story says HP is " also selling Insight Remote Support offering 24/7 remote monitoring, diagnostics and problem prevention” and HP point out that Insight Remote Support is available at no additional fee for customers with valid warranty, HP Care Pack Service, or HP contractual support agreement.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why