HP is bringing new support and datacentre analysis services to small and medium business (SMB) customers, as well as packaging up services in cheaper lumps for the channel to sell to such customers. The whole exercise is aimed at persuading SMB data centre operators to spend money with HP and its channel to make their data …
HP Insight Remote Support available at no additional fee
Our story says HP is " also selling Insight Remote Support offering 24/7 remote monitoring, diagnostics and problem prevention” and HP point out that Insight Remote Support is available at no additional fee for customers with valid warranty, HP Care Pack Service, or HP contractual support agreement.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'