PayPal has opened the virtual polls at X.com, taking votes on the new-age payment applications vying for the $50,000 top prize in its inaugural Developer Challenge. The competition received some extra spice yesterday, with one developer accusing PayPal of playing loose with the contest rules, but Naveed Anwar, head of the PayPal …
Go to x.com , click on "We want your feedback" and the image changes to an image that says "We're Listening (really)". If they had to specify that, to kinda push the point, then maybe they are not listening.
Forget new apps or any other crap, I would prefer that they just quit acting like a bank (since they say the are not) and holding incoming money.
PayPal X Challenge -- Gigsly.com
Hi there. Please consider a vote for http://gigsly.com. If we win we plan to donate $10,000 to Haiti. We're also using some pretty cool technology :)
This could get funny.
".....a set of APIs that lets third-party applications tap PayPal's core payment processing system....."
The prize for finding a hole in that lot could be far greater than a piddling 50 grand.......
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook