Malware on smartphones is just the first in a series of new security threats for mobile networks ushered in by the embrace of internet technologies, according to mobile phone encryption firms. Dr Bjoern Rupp, chief exec of GSMK CryptoPhone, warns that criminal gangs are able to steal private information and undermine fair …
"eff up your ess"
I prefer the vernacular "f you in the a" but it made me chuckle all the same!
SMobile Mobile Security Suite
SMobile Systems offers a complete suite of mobile security applications to prevent spyware, hacks, malware, and even parental controls: http://www.smobilesystems.com/online-store/
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer