Malware on smartphones is just the first in a series of new security threats for mobile networks ushered in by the embrace of internet technologies, according to mobile phone encryption firms. Dr Bjoern Rupp, chief exec of GSMK CryptoPhone, warns that criminal gangs are able to steal private information and undermine fair …
"eff up your ess"
I prefer the vernacular "f you in the a" but it made me chuckle all the same!
SMobile Mobile Security Suite
SMobile Systems offers a complete suite of mobile security applications to prevent spyware, hacks, malware, and even parental controls: http://www.smobilesystems.com/online-store/
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!