Malware on smartphones is just the first in a series of new security threats for mobile networks ushered in by the embrace of internet technologies, according to mobile phone encryption firms. Dr Bjoern Rupp, chief exec of GSMK CryptoPhone, warns that criminal gangs are able to steal private information and undermine fair …
"eff up your ess"
I prefer the vernacular "f you in the a" but it made me chuckle all the same!
SMobile Mobile Security Suite
SMobile Systems offers a complete suite of mobile security applications to prevent spyware, hacks, malware, and even parental controls: http://www.smobilesystems.com/online-store/
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why