Google has pulled out of a scheduled Android developers' conference in Beijing, allegedly as part of its ongoing shift out of China. The Android bandwagon has been travelling the world, armed with Nexus One handsets, to promote the platform and provide a leg-up for local developers. But now Reuters reports that while the shows …
"Hong Kong? Phooey!" and I thought I was the only cartoon head to remember (and have) that show. The DVD set is great, comming with the DVD's in a little red, "Hong Kong book of Kung Fu!"
Put pressure on?
Quite frankly I don't think any major nation state should really give a rats about what Google thinks.
Company A - "We are going to show our annoyance by not having a conference".
Nation State - "Oooh, scary".
Company A - "And we're not going to release a couple of handsets which run on open source software"
Nation State - "OK, our manufacturers can knock up some of their own - oh, and by the way, our non-attributable crackers said that all your source code are belong us".
Company A - "We'll take away our search engine".
Nation State - "OK, we've got a good one of our own".
Company A - "The internet community won't like you!"
Nation State - "How many regiments does Brin have?" (With apologies to Joseph Stalin).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs