Search giant Google is restarting talks with the Chinese government in order to clarify the future of its businesses in China. The search giant claimed it could no longer cooperate with Chinese censorship of search results after it was hit by a hacking attack which accessed Gmail accounts belonging to two Chinese political …
I'll be baaaacck.
It's not what they say it's what they do....
Yeah, we can see now how serious Google really is about leaving China.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats