Search giant Google is restarting talks with the Chinese government in order to clarify the future of its businesses in China. The search giant claimed it could no longer cooperate with Chinese censorship of search results after it was hit by a hacking attack which accessed Gmail accounts belonging to two Chinese political …
I'll be baaaacck.
It's not what they say it's what they do....
Yeah, we can see now how serious Google really is about leaving China.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market