Google has unveiled a new ad serving platform for internet publishers, merging the platform it acquired from DoubleClick in 2008 with its native Google Ad Manager. Mountain View will now offer a single ad serving platform known as DoubleClick for Publishers, or DFP. "We see an opportunity to improve ad serving even further by …
Just as long as they don't change any URLs. I don't want to have to fiddle with my block list if I can help it.
What's the URL so I can block it?
Should be a good thing
This should be a good thing, if it means I need fewer "special" zonefiles on my local BIND installation :)
Just put that in your hosts file and be done with it.
Where are all the anti-Phormers?
Alex Hanff? Hello?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln