Google has unveiled a new ad serving platform for internet publishers, merging the platform it acquired from DoubleClick in 2008 with its native Google Ad Manager. Mountain View will now offer a single ad serving platform known as DoubleClick for Publishers, or DFP. "We see an opportunity to improve ad serving even further by …
Just as long as they don't change any URLs. I don't want to have to fiddle with my block list if I can help it.
What's the URL so I can block it?
Should be a good thing
This should be a good thing, if it means I need fewer "special" zonefiles on my local BIND installation :)
Just put that in your hosts file and be done with it.
Where are all the anti-Phormers?
Alex Hanff? Hello?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity