Google has unveiled a new ad serving platform for internet publishers, merging the platform it acquired from DoubleClick in 2008 with its native Google Ad Manager. Mountain View will now offer a single ad serving platform known as DoubleClick for Publishers, or DFP. "We see an opportunity to improve ad serving even further by …
Just as long as they don't change any URLs. I don't want to have to fiddle with my block list if I can help it.
What's the URL so I can block it?
Should be a good thing
This should be a good thing, if it means I need fewer "special" zonefiles on my local BIND installation :)
Just put that in your hosts file and be done with it.
Where are all the anti-Phormers?
Alex Hanff? Hello?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed