Google has unveiled a new ad serving platform for internet publishers, merging the platform it acquired from DoubleClick in 2008 with its native Google Ad Manager. Mountain View will now offer a single ad serving platform known as DoubleClick for Publishers, or DFP. "We see an opportunity to improve ad serving even further by …
Just as long as they don't change any URLs. I don't want to have to fiddle with my block list if I can help it.
What's the URL so I can block it?
Should be a good thing
This should be a good thing, if it means I need fewer "special" zonefiles on my local BIND installation :)
Just put that in your hosts file and be done with it.
Where are all the anti-Phormers?
Alex Hanff? Hello?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?