Space shuttle Endeavour wrapped its two-week STS-130 mission to the International Space Station last night, touching down at Kennedy Space Center at 03:20 GMT. Endeavour landing at Kennedy Space Center. Pic: NASA Shuttle Launch Integration Manager Mike Moses praised the crew's "outstanding job" of mating the Tranquility node …
One down, 4 to go
I went outside to hear the BOOM-BOOM of our orbital Model-T as it flew just south of Orlando.
You wouldn't believe the bitching in the local paper and the grandstanding of the local politicians about jobs... or maybe you would... I appear to be the only one that realizes Obama's plan to encourage building an actual infrastructure for going to space is a good idea, instead of EVERYTHING being a huge government-funded one-off mission/program. The Frogs made a good start with Ariane, and we need to do a program that's completely commercial.
My fingers are crossed for SpaceX.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it