Space shuttle Endeavour wrapped its two-week STS-130 mission to the International Space Station last night, touching down at Kennedy Space Center at 03:20 GMT. Endeavour landing at Kennedy Space Center. Pic: NASA Shuttle Launch Integration Manager Mike Moses praised the crew's "outstanding job" of mating the Tranquility node …
One down, 4 to go
I went outside to hear the BOOM-BOOM of our orbital Model-T as it flew just south of Orlando.
You wouldn't believe the bitching in the local paper and the grandstanding of the local politicians about jobs... or maybe you would... I appear to be the only one that realizes Obama's plan to encourage building an actual infrastructure for going to space is a good idea, instead of EVERYTHING being a huge government-funded one-off mission/program. The Frogs made a good start with Ariane, and we need to do a program that's completely commercial.
My fingers are crossed for SpaceX.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars