TomTom has introduced its second iPhone accessory: a new cradle that fits onto a special dashboard fixture. Said car mount is the ProClip, from the US company of the same name. ProClip - the product - is clipped around the dashboard's air vents so it should keep your phone in place better than a mount that's attached to the …
£100! id rather use the sucker than be a sucker!
Bluetac or sellotape do the same job
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?