TomTom has introduced its second iPhone accessory: a new cradle that fits onto a special dashboard fixture. Said car mount is the ProClip, from the US company of the same name. ProClip - the product - is clipped around the dashboard's air vents so it should keep your phone in place better than a mount that's attached to the …
£100! id rather use the sucker than be a sucker!
Bluetac or sellotape do the same job
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats