TomTom has introduced its second iPhone accessory: a new cradle that fits onto a special dashboard fixture. Said car mount is the ProClip, from the US company of the same name. ProClip - the product - is clipped around the dashboard's air vents so it should keep your phone in place better than a mount that's attached to the …
£100! id rather use the sucker than be a sucker!
Bluetac or sellotape do the same job
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad