TomTom has introduced its second iPhone accessory: a new cradle that fits onto a special dashboard fixture. Said car mount is the ProClip, from the US company of the same name. ProClip - the product - is clipped around the dashboard's air vents so it should keep your phone in place better than a mount that's attached to the …
£100! id rather use the sucker than be a sucker!
Bluetac or sellotape do the same job
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs