T-Mobile is gearing up to release its second pay-as-you-go Android smartphone: the Huawei-made Pulse Mini. Set to be priced at £100, the 2.8in touchsreen-equipped handset runs Android 2.1. There's a 3.2Mp camera on the back. T-Mobile Pulse Mini T-Mobile's Pulse Mini: Android 2.1 on board The Pulse Mini uses Micro SDHC cards …
Sounds like a device of an intimate personal nature..
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things