T-Mobile is gearing up to release its second pay-as-you-go Android smartphone: the Huawei-made Pulse Mini. Set to be priced at £100, the 2.8in touchsreen-equipped handset runs Android 2.1. There's a 3.2Mp camera on the back. T-Mobile Pulse Mini T-Mobile's Pulse Mini: Android 2.1 on board The Pulse Mini uses Micro SDHC cards …
Sounds like a device of an intimate personal nature..
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS