T-Mobile is gearing up to release its second pay-as-you-go Android smartphone: the Huawei-made Pulse Mini. Set to be priced at £100, the 2.8in touchsreen-equipped handset runs Android 2.1. There's a 3.2Mp camera on the back. T-Mobile Pulse Mini T-Mobile's Pulse Mini: Android 2.1 on board The Pulse Mini uses Micro SDHC cards …
Sounds like a device of an intimate personal nature..
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball