T-Mobile is gearing up to release its second pay-as-you-go Android smartphone: the Huawei-made Pulse Mini. Set to be priced at £100, the 2.8in touchsreen-equipped handset runs Android 2.1. There's a 3.2Mp camera on the back. T-Mobile Pulse Mini T-Mobile's Pulse Mini: Android 2.1 on board The Pulse Mini uses Micro SDHC cards …
Sounds like a device of an intimate personal nature..
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market