The Toshiba 26DV615DB is rather big and chunky for a 26in telly, but that's because it has a DVD player built into the casing. The result is that it measures 100mm in depth, so it's by no means thin. In addition, the bezel is a substantial 50mm all round, so this relatively small HDTV measures 681mm wide by 514mm tall. Toshiba …
whats the point ?
the Iiyama 26" is £100 less, does 1900x1200 (16:10), has HDMI, DVI, and SVGA, and has 5+5w speakers. It does have a HUGE bezel and only draws 55w - it doesn't have a TV tuner, but you could easily get a FreeSat/View box or USB-TV with the money you'd save and you'd have a much superior picture.
This is overpriced, underspecced, and not that well designed
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO