The Toshiba 26DV615DB is rather big and chunky for a 26in telly, but that's because it has a DVD player built into the casing. The result is that it measures 100mm in depth, so it's by no means thin. In addition, the bezel is a substantial 50mm all round, so this relatively small HDTV measures 681mm wide by 514mm tall. Toshiba …
whats the point ?
the Iiyama 26" is £100 less, does 1900x1200 (16:10), has HDMI, DVI, and SVGA, and has 5+5w speakers. It does have a HUGE bezel and only draws 55w - it doesn't have a TV tuner, but you could easily get a FreeSat/View box or USB-TV with the money you'd save and you'd have a much superior picture.
This is overpriced, underspecced, and not that well designed
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp