Facebook and PayPal have announced a partnership that will see the mega-social-networking site process both advertising and virtual goods payments through eBay's ever-expanding currency swap platform. According to the two companies, PayPal will "soon" be an option for purchasing Facebook ads via PayPal on the social site's …
Yet another reason not to use PAYPAL
Title says it all......
Come on the Parsifail, why shouldn't we use PayPal? Because some Facebook users will be using it? Don't make me laugh.
Facebook users probably use the same currency you do in non-internet transactions and most likely have a credit card just like yours. I'll bet they also have homes a bit like the one you have.
As a result, I recommend you give all your cash, homes and cars etc to El Reg for safekeeping until I turn up to collect them. In the meantime, find someone to kick you repeatedly in the groin.
Greasemonkey + Ad blocker makes...
All of those sorry Facebook Ads go away when using Firefox.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests