Facebook and PayPal have announced a partnership that will see the mega-social-networking site process both advertising and virtual goods payments through eBay's ever-expanding currency swap platform. According to the two companies, PayPal will "soon" be an option for purchasing Facebook ads via PayPal on the social site's …
Yet another reason not to use PAYPAL
Title says it all......
Come on the Parsifail, why shouldn't we use PayPal? Because some Facebook users will be using it? Don't make me laugh.
Facebook users probably use the same currency you do in non-internet transactions and most likely have a credit card just like yours. I'll bet they also have homes a bit like the one you have.
As a result, I recommend you give all your cash, homes and cars etc to El Reg for safekeeping until I turn up to collect them. In the meantime, find someone to kick you repeatedly in the groin.
Greasemonkey + Ad blocker makes...
All of those sorry Facebook Ads go away when using Firefox.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs