Facebook and PayPal have announced a partnership that will see the mega-social-networking site process both advertising and virtual goods payments through eBay's ever-expanding currency swap platform. According to the two companies, PayPal will "soon" be an option for purchasing Facebook ads via PayPal on the social site's …
Yet another reason not to use PAYPAL
Title says it all......
Come on the Parsifail, why shouldn't we use PayPal? Because some Facebook users will be using it? Don't make me laugh.
Facebook users probably use the same currency you do in non-internet transactions and most likely have a credit card just like yours. I'll bet they also have homes a bit like the one you have.
As a result, I recommend you give all your cash, homes and cars etc to El Reg for safekeeping until I turn up to collect them. In the meantime, find someone to kick you repeatedly in the groin.
Greasemonkey + Ad blocker makes...
All of those sorry Facebook Ads go away when using Firefox.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call