Think SuperSpeed USB 3.0's 4.8Gb/s data transfer speed is lightning fast? You're wrong, says NEC. Today it said it had successfully demo'd a serial bus that it believes can hit 16Gb/s. Like USB 3.0, NEC's technology sends data as a stream of binary 1s and 0s. NEC actually demonstrated a chip capable of maintain such a data rate …
Yeah, clever boffins!
So, er, see you in 2016 then for superspeed USB 4.
You hear that? That's the sound of a patent being filed!
Wrong way round
The physics is dead simple. The maths is not too bad. The engineering required to make it work is phenomenal.
Wouldn't make any difference on stupid vista, still get mega slow file transfer rates.
quit moaning and use robocopy.
U dont really believe all the crap that was said about Vista do ya ?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO