OK, so you may not have a USB 3.0 equipped PC just yet, but if you do, or you're planning to buy one, you may be after some external storage capable of making the most of the new bus' available bandwidth. External hard disks have a job getting near SuperSpeed USB's full 5Gb/s of available bandwidth, but if Active Media Products …
I'd be happy enough with a USB pen drive that comes even close to the USB2 maximum throughput in write speed, let alone requiring USB3.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?