OK, so you may not have a USB 3.0 equipped PC just yet, but if you do, or you're planning to buy one, you may be after some external storage capable of making the most of the new bus' available bandwidth. External hard disks have a job getting near SuperSpeed USB's full 5Gb/s of available bandwidth, but if Active Media Products …
I'd be happy enough with a USB pen drive that comes even close to the USB2 maximum throughput in write speed, let alone requiring USB3.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked