Do you watch too much TV? You see, it’s not just the hours you put in: you risk the accusation that telly means too much to you if your screen dominates your living room, and therefore your life. It’s a matter of taste, but arguably a 55in screen is pretty much the limit for respectable viewing and Toshiba’s snazzy SV series can …
"save 25,000 trees a year"
A laudable goal, no doubt, but then one should bear in mind that new trees grow spontaneously, never mind through deliberate planting and relatively minimal care (given, most importantly, that the Sun keeps emitting photons). This is in sharp contrast to most other raw materials we are likely to have access to in the foreseeable future.
Type in product code and find TV for £1000 less on first page...
Where's the 3D ?
£3500 for a 2D telly, they're 'aving a laugh
The Kuro 60-inch plasma is wonderful, however at 700 watts, it damn well should be!
The thing is a blooming room heater, no need for a fire of a winter's evening.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA