China Mobile has launched a proximity payment service based on RF SIM technology, and with China Telecom announcing trials the standard is probably unstoppable. RF SIMs are now available to Chinese customers prepared to shell out ¥150 (around £15) for one, according to Alibaba.com. The SIM drops into any existing handset, and …
Only a matter of time (again)
before someone finds a hole in the system and starts robbing people while their phone stays in their pocket. Only 1000 yuan (ninety quid) at a time, ten times per second. That's the power of wireless, baby.
And no excuses for saying ``we didn't realise that'', now that you've been told.
WuMart? Is that the Chinese name for WalMart?
gernade 'cause i hate Walmart.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.