China Mobile has launched a proximity payment service based on RF SIM technology, and with China Telecom announcing trials the standard is probably unstoppable. RF SIMs are now available to Chinese customers prepared to shell out ¥150 (around £15) for one, according to Alibaba.com. The SIM drops into any existing handset, and …
Only a matter of time (again)
before someone finds a hole in the system and starts robbing people while their phone stays in their pocket. Only 1000 yuan (ninety quid) at a time, ten times per second. That's the power of wireless, baby.
And no excuses for saying ``we didn't realise that'', now that you've been told.
WuMart? Is that the Chinese name for WalMart?
gernade 'cause i hate Walmart.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS