British-born astronaut Nicholas Patrick (pictured below) yesterday exited the International Space Station on his first spacewalk, accompanying Bob Behnken on the 6-hour, 32-minute EVA to attach the US's Tranquility node and cupola to the orbiting outpost. Nicholas Patrick aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA Once Tranquility was …
...but always worth quoting: "In space, no one can hear you scream." Then again, what happens if you stumble on a spacewalk?
A Yorkshireman to boot
And even more amusing to know his dad is called Stewart Patrick!
He could have at least got a game of zero-g cricket going...
are they about to play a 'orrible trick !
why is he the only one without a suit
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders