British-born astronaut Nicholas Patrick (pictured below) yesterday exited the International Space Station on his first spacewalk, accompanying Bob Behnken on the 6-hour, 32-minute EVA to attach the US's Tranquility node and cupola to the orbiting outpost. Nicholas Patrick aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA Once Tranquility was …
...but always worth quoting: "In space, no one can hear you scream." Then again, what happens if you stumble on a spacewalk?
A Yorkshireman to boot
And even more amusing to know his dad is called Stewart Patrick!
He could have at least got a game of zero-g cricket going...
are they about to play a 'orrible trick !
why is he the only one without a suit
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)