British-born astronaut Nicholas Patrick (pictured below) yesterday exited the International Space Station on his first spacewalk, accompanying Bob Behnken on the 6-hour, 32-minute EVA to attach the US's Tranquility node and cupola to the orbiting outpost. Nicholas Patrick aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA Once Tranquility was …
...but always worth quoting: "In space, no one can hear you scream." Then again, what happens if you stumble on a spacewalk?
A Yorkshireman to boot
And even more amusing to know his dad is called Stewart Patrick!
He could have at least got a game of zero-g cricket going...
are they about to play a 'orrible trick !
why is he the only one without a suit
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad