British-born astronaut Nicholas Patrick (pictured below) yesterday exited the International Space Station on his first spacewalk, accompanying Bob Behnken on the 6-hour, 32-minute EVA to attach the US's Tranquility node and cupola to the orbiting outpost. Nicholas Patrick aboard the ISS. Pic: NASA Once Tranquility was …
...but always worth quoting: "In space, no one can hear you scream." Then again, what happens if you stumble on a spacewalk?
A Yorkshireman to boot
And even more amusing to know his dad is called Stewart Patrick!
He could have at least got a game of zero-g cricket going...
are they about to play a 'orrible trick !
why is he the only one without a suit
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip