Google has released a new beta of its Mac-ified Chrome browser that accepts extensions and provides bookmarking syncing across disparate devices. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory first released a beta Mac version of Chrome in December, but unlike the Linux and Windows incarnations, it didn't offer support for extensions or …
Just gunna say it again
PPC fanbois need not apply.
El Reg fanbois out of the closet please
I know it is easy copy to lampoon Apple fanbois and the Google Chocolate Factory, but look around your Editorial suite and count the Apple logos on laptops, desktops, phones, ipods etc. and tell me you aren't a load of fanbois too!
The difference . . .
. . . is that the staff of El Reg have a sense of humor.
Oh, is that what it's called....
Not for everyone
Sadly this much needed update won't be automatic for everyone as it only applies to the 'English' version. I, and several other Blighty users I'd have thought, use the 'English UK' localisation which isn't covered as yet. There's no mention of when 'proper' English will be included, which is a shame as I would very much enjoy the new features.
I suppose I could move on to the 'English' version but I am afraid of being exposed to those subtle Americanisms - as you can see I have lived a very sheltered life…
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!