Google has released a new beta of its Mac-ified Chrome browser that accepts extensions and provides bookmarking syncing across disparate devices. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory first released a beta Mac version of Chrome in December, but unlike the Linux and Windows incarnations, it didn't offer support for extensions or …
Just gunna say it again
PPC fanbois need not apply.
El Reg fanbois out of the closet please
I know it is easy copy to lampoon Apple fanbois and the Google Chocolate Factory, but look around your Editorial suite and count the Apple logos on laptops, desktops, phones, ipods etc. and tell me you aren't a load of fanbois too!
The difference . . .
. . . is that the staff of El Reg have a sense of humor.
Oh, is that what it's called....
Not for everyone
Sadly this much needed update won't be automatic for everyone as it only applies to the 'English' version. I, and several other Blighty users I'd have thought, use the 'English UK' localisation which isn't covered as yet. There's no mention of when 'proper' English will be included, which is a shame as I would very much enjoy the new features.
I suppose I could move on to the 'English' version but I am afraid of being exposed to those subtle Americanisms - as you can see I have lived a very sheltered life…
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe