A Twittering satnav - what could possibly go wrong? The next version of Navigon's MobileNavigator iPhone app, 1.5.0, will feature both Twitter and Facebook integration, allowing you to alert you friends, family and millions of fans with your whereabouts, destination and estimated time of arrival. This might be helpful for the …
should include a lie feature
If it could lie about your location then it would be great at creating false alibis
Clearly not thinking outside the box!
Navigon also says it's running a price promotion on the European version of MobileNavigator until the end of February
Version 1.5.0 is due to be submitted to the App Store at the end of next month, says Navigon
** so the price promotion is for the old version ?
It's been a long day, the Euro is in trouble, progess in Haiti is slow, the House of Commons think we are all idiots (it costs how much to make sure people don't fiddle expenses ? Oh, just give them a whopping allowance instead - as if we didn't see that coming). Rant over.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun