A Twittering satnav - what could possibly go wrong? The next version of Navigon's MobileNavigator iPhone app, 1.5.0, will feature both Twitter and Facebook integration, allowing you to alert you friends, family and millions of fans with your whereabouts, destination and estimated time of arrival. This might be helpful for the …
should include a lie feature
If it could lie about your location then it would be great at creating false alibis
Clearly not thinking outside the box!
Navigon also says it's running a price promotion on the European version of MobileNavigator until the end of February
Version 1.5.0 is due to be submitted to the App Store at the end of next month, says Navigon
** so the price promotion is for the old version ?
It's been a long day, the Euro is in trouble, progess in Haiti is slow, the House of Commons think we are all idiots (it costs how much to make sure people don't fiddle expenses ? Oh, just give them a whopping allowance instead - as if we didn't see that coming). Rant over.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst