Juniper Networks has agreed to pay a massive $169 million fee to settle a class-action lawsuit with New York Clity pension funds and other investors over a backdated stock options scandal. The settlement will be major blow to Juniper's bottom line. In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the company said it expects the charge will …
Bit of a Freudian slit there! Paris, for obvious reasons.
New York Clity. Sounds interesting. How do I get there?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat