As NAND process geometries shrink, so too does the number of suppliers. That number is decreasing by another one as Micron agrees to buy Numonyx for $1.27bn in an all-stock deal. The deal has been speculated about for weeks as the two, in a flash parable of the talents, pursued their different courses. Micron has been getting …
IIRC Micron was owned by Amstrad at one time.
At least in part.
Hard to believe now.
I for one welcome our new technically advanced memory sourcing overlords.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE