As NAND process geometries shrink, so too does the number of suppliers. That number is decreasing by another one as Micron agrees to buy Numonyx for $1.27bn in an all-stock deal. The deal has been speculated about for weeks as the two, in a flash parable of the talents, pursued their different courses. Micron has been getting …
IIRC Micron was owned by Amstrad at one time.
At least in part.
Hard to believe now.
I for one welcome our new technically advanced memory sourcing overlords.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity