As NAND process geometries shrink, so too does the number of suppliers. That number is decreasing by another one as Micron agrees to buy Numonyx for $1.27bn in an all-stock deal. The deal has been speculated about for weeks as the two, in a flash parable of the talents, pursued their different courses. Micron has been getting …
IIRC Micron was owned by Amstrad at one time.
At least in part.
Hard to believe now.
I for one welcome our new technically advanced memory sourcing overlords.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015