German software giant SAP has promised to be less bad under its new leadership after losing its chief executive on Sunday. SAP's chairman Hasso Plattner admitted the company had made mistakes, especially in ramping up maintenance fees. The rises started in 2008, for new customers, despite user anger and the company failing to …
Anyone else noticed...
... a sudden influx of CEOs resigning?
Try this Google Search.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip