German software giant SAP has promised to be less bad under its new leadership after losing its chief executive on Sunday. SAP's chairman Hasso Plattner admitted the company had made mistakes, especially in ramping up maintenance fees. The rises started in 2008, for new customers, despite user anger and the company failing to …
Anyone else noticed...
... a sudden influx of CEOs resigning?
Try this Google Search.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging