German software giant SAP has promised to be less bad under its new leadership after losing its chief executive on Sunday. SAP's chairman Hasso Plattner admitted the company had made mistakes, especially in ramping up maintenance fees. The rises started in 2008, for new customers, despite user anger and the company failing to …
Anyone else noticed...
... a sudden influx of CEOs resigning?
Try this Google Search.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?