Iranian authorities have blamed fibre-optic network damage for a convenient slow-down in net connection speeds in the country this week. The slow-down comes suspiciously close to planned opposition demos, timed to coincide with the 11 February anniversary of the Iranian revolution. Opposition groups, supported by many in the …
Coming ontop of the "Punch" comments from Khamenei it sounds like it's going to be an interesting week...
you don't think
tiscali just set up in Iran?
hmm so few comments
Me thinks the moderator was very busy with this article. Lot of submissions and very few comments. Sigh fatawa(s) work well on free speech I suppose even in the west.
They are letting fast host do the DNS for Iran
So, this sounds pretty much like what Monsignor (sorry, Minister) Conroy has planned for us with his 'clean feed' nonsense...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia