Iranian authorities have blamed fibre-optic network damage for a convenient slow-down in net connection speeds in the country this week. The slow-down comes suspiciously close to planned opposition demos, timed to coincide with the 11 February anniversary of the Iranian revolution. Opposition groups, supported by many in the …
Coming ontop of the "Punch" comments from Khamenei it sounds like it's going to be an interesting week...
you don't think
tiscali just set up in Iran?
hmm so few comments
Me thinks the moderator was very busy with this article. Lot of submissions and very few comments. Sigh fatawa(s) work well on free speech I suppose even in the west.
They are letting fast host do the DNS for Iran
So, this sounds pretty much like what Monsignor (sorry, Minister) Conroy has planned for us with his 'clean feed' nonsense...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked