Wacko Jacko fans, Samsung has the external hard drive for you. In just two weeks' time, the South Korean giant will release a 500GB 2.5in drive - the S2 Portable - pre-loaded with the Jackson film This is it. Gold coloured, the drive's top is styled with the star's sillhouette. Michael Jackson This is It HDD Samsung's Jacko …
Not to impugn the brilliance of MJ, but...
...what is the brand synergy between a now-dead mentally and physically ravaged genius, whose health had been appalling for decades, and hard drives? Will the drive perform erratically, then be unable to go to sleep, before conking out without having fulfilled the most recent contract its services were acquired under?
RIP MJ, composer par excellence.
No cashing in going on or anything then, is there?
I bet he's moonwalking in his grave.
"Wacko Jacko fans, Samsung has the external hard drive for you."
What a fantastic line. Thankyou.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE