Salesorder.com is offering a white label version of its online ERP software for resellers to sell on to their customers. UK operations director Nick Spooner told us the software came about when he was running a small business and looking for a cloud ERP product. Spooner said: "NetSuite wanted £30,000 and I couldn't find the …
Not a bad idea in theory
But it will stand or fall on how much stuff has to be loaded on users desktops and how reliable their connection has to be for it to work without glitching all the time.
Alot for a startup
This covers the basics, but not sure of maturity that competitors support i.e. its small and simple now, can it grow with your company & its complexity?
For SME CRM & ERP, proven products such as Mamut and equally the Netsuite, Zoho & Jigsaws of this world offer similar capability albeit at pricing above and below stated for this new entry.
Thats not ERP
Absolute bollox, when will all these vendors learn accounting systems and ERP are not the same thing! I took a quick look at this, wheres the requisitioning, POs, authorisations, workflow, project accounting, flexible GL coding structure (to support cost centres and departments), multi-location stock, fifo stock....I could go on...and on....and on....and on......
This is NOT, I repeat not an ERP solution its an accounts package which offers similar functionality to 101 other SaaS offerings out there.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'