Oracle issued an emergency patch for its WebLogic Server almost two weeks after a white-hat hacker disclosed a vulnerability that allows criminals to remotely execute commands on the webserver with no authentication necessary. The vulnerability in the Node Manager component of Oracle WebLogic Server can be exploited by carrying …
Why would anyone be running a node manager on a webserver?! This is a non-issue for anyone with a properly architected system as the WebLogic servers will all be separated from the outside world and only accessible to support personnel.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know