Oracle issued an emergency patch for its WebLogic Server almost two weeks after a white-hat hacker disclosed a vulnerability that allows criminals to remotely execute commands on the webserver with no authentication necessary. The vulnerability in the Node Manager component of Oracle WebLogic Server can be exploited by carrying …
Why would anyone be running a node manager on a webserver?! This is a non-issue for anyone with a properly architected system as the WebLogic servers will all be separated from the outside world and only accessible to support personnel.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search