Oracle issued an emergency patch for its WebLogic Server almost two weeks after a white-hat hacker disclosed a vulnerability that allows criminals to remotely execute commands on the webserver with no authentication necessary. The vulnerability in the Node Manager component of Oracle WebLogic Server can be exploited by carrying …
Why would anyone be running a node manager on a webserver?! This is a non-issue for anyone with a properly architected system as the WebLogic servers will all be separated from the outside world and only accessible to support personnel.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers