It's the telly Mad Men and Avengers fans will surely be craving: a 14in telly kitted out in true 1960s style. Yes, it's LG's Serie 1 14in TV, complete with telescopic set-top aerials, legs, and knobs for turning it on and changing channels. It has a 4:3 aspect ratio. You can set it to present programmes in colour, black and …
Instant recognition -- though there has been a bit of bling added -- it's Evil Edna from Will-o-the-Wisp.
If the word can be applied to a TV, feck thats ugly!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait