It's the telly Mad Men and Avengers fans will surely be craving: a 14in telly kitted out in true 1960s style. Yes, it's LG's Serie 1 14in TV, complete with telescopic set-top aerials, legs, and knobs for turning it on and changing channels. It has a 4:3 aspect ratio. You can set it to present programmes in colour, black and …
Instant recognition -- though there has been a bit of bling added -- it's Evil Edna from Will-o-the-Wisp.
If the word can be applied to a TV, feck thats ugly!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked