It's the telly Mad Men and Avengers fans will surely be craving: a 14in telly kitted out in true 1960s style. Yes, it's LG's Serie 1 14in TV, complete with telescopic set-top aerials, legs, and knobs for turning it on and changing channels. It has a 4:3 aspect ratio. You can set it to present programmes in colour, black and …
Instant recognition -- though there has been a bit of bling added -- it's Evil Edna from Will-o-the-Wisp.
If the word can be applied to a TV, feck thats ugly!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'