In a final emphatic demonstration that the money has run out, holographic storage developer InPhase's premises have been seized for non-payment of taxes by the Colorado Department of Revenue. According to local reports, the state has changed the locks on the doors and announced that everything owned by InPhase, including …
As in, including any Patents and other IP owned by InPhase??? Porbaly will fetch more than the physical assets by far... (and show up in a patent troll article here on El Reg in a few years).
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why