In a final emphatic demonstration that the money has run out, holographic storage developer InPhase's premises have been seized for non-payment of taxes by the Colorado Department of Revenue. According to local reports, the state has changed the locks on the doors and announced that everything owned by InPhase, including …
As in, including any Patents and other IP owned by InPhase??? Porbaly will fetch more than the physical assets by far... (and show up in a patent troll article here on El Reg in a few years).
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise