A site dedicated to tracking the infamous ZeuS botnet is celebrating its first birthday. In the twelve months since the ZeuS Tracker was born, on 2 February 2009, the site has tracked more then 2,800 malicious botnet command and control servers associated with ZeuS. The site has logged around 360MB ZeuS config files and 330MB in …
...merely taking down updater sites, couldn't a turncoat site be used?
It could issue the bots a command to sleep.
Hey, it worked against the Borg.
Why why why?!?!?!
A good way to get rid of these bots is not even at the OS level or at the hardware level.
Best way to prevent these infections is for govt. to create a new law that states:
You make any botnet for illegal purposes and you get the death penalty.
Give the above notice and make that notice legal and enforced then the internet will become a nicer place to visit.
The best offense is...
My mother always told me that the best defense is a good offense.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS