A site dedicated to tracking the infamous ZeuS botnet is celebrating its first birthday. In the twelve months since the ZeuS Tracker was born, on 2 February 2009, the site has tracked more then 2,800 malicious botnet command and control servers associated with ZeuS. The site has logged around 360MB ZeuS config files and 330MB in …
...merely taking down updater sites, couldn't a turncoat site be used?
It could issue the bots a command to sleep.
Hey, it worked against the Borg.
Why why why?!?!?!
A good way to get rid of these bots is not even at the OS level or at the hardware level.
Best way to prevent these infections is for govt. to create a new law that states:
You make any botnet for illegal purposes and you get the death penalty.
Give the above notice and make that notice legal and enforced then the internet will become a nicer place to visit.
The best offense is...
My mother always told me that the best defense is a good offense.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers