A site dedicated to tracking the infamous ZeuS botnet is celebrating its first birthday. In the twelve months since the ZeuS Tracker was born, on 2 February 2009, the site has tracked more then 2,800 malicious botnet command and control servers associated with ZeuS. The site has logged around 360MB ZeuS config files and 330MB in …
...merely taking down updater sites, couldn't a turncoat site be used?
It could issue the bots a command to sleep.
Hey, it worked against the Borg.
Why why why?!?!?!
A good way to get rid of these bots is not even at the OS level or at the hardware level.
Best way to prevent these infections is for govt. to create a new law that states:
You make any botnet for illegal purposes and you get the death penalty.
Give the above notice and make that notice legal and enforced then the internet will become a nicer place to visit.
The best offense is...
My mother always told me that the best defense is a good offense.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests