The removal of the Palm Centro from the company's prime website can't have come too soon for Nokia. The following snap of what's said to be the Finnish phone giant's upcoming C6 mid-range Qwerty keyboard handset has been doing the rounds of the handset blogs: Nokia C6 There's nothing particularly special about the spec: HSPDA …
Don't all non-slider qwerty phones look like that? I'm no expert, but certainly all the ones I've seen look just as similar as those two. There's only so much you can do differently if you want to slap a navigation pad and keyboard under a screen.
So are Nokia trying to bring the virtues of some of the E Series models to the masses? I can't help but think that it looks a little cheap compared to an E71/E72.
E71/E72, on the cheap. Same layout, cheaper parts. Nothing like the Palm at all other than it has a screen, middle bar and keypad but the layout is far more like the E series devices than Palm.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'