The removal of the Palm Centro from the company's prime website can't have come too soon for Nokia. The following snap of what's said to be the Finnish phone giant's upcoming C6 mid-range Qwerty keyboard handset has been doing the rounds of the handset blogs: Nokia C6 There's nothing particularly special about the spec: HSPDA …
Don't all non-slider qwerty phones look like that? I'm no expert, but certainly all the ones I've seen look just as similar as those two. There's only so much you can do differently if you want to slap a navigation pad and keyboard under a screen.
So are Nokia trying to bring the virtues of some of the E Series models to the masses? I can't help but think that it looks a little cheap compared to an E71/E72.
E71/E72, on the cheap. Same layout, cheaper parts. Nothing like the Palm at all other than it has a screen, middle bar and keypad but the layout is far more like the E series devices than Palm.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout