Cisco is reportedly prepping a software upgrade for its flagship Nexus 7000 switches designed to ease the movement of loads and virtual machines across multiple data centers. Dubbed Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV), the technology essentially encapsulates and forwards Layer 2 Ethernet LAN traffic across disparate data …
so it's Ethernet over IP? my home router does that... not exactly news?
This is the beginning of skynet
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked