Whistle-blowing site Wikileaks has secured enough money in donations to resume operations. The site stopped publishing leaked documents in December in order to concentrate on a pledge drive, aimed at raising a minimum of $200,000 to keep the lights on, and $600,000 if staff were to be paid. Wikileaks also canvassed for technical …
Sounds a jolly good idea - we all need more fun in our lives - let's all raise our fun levels. Personally, if someone donated $600K to me I could have a hell of a lot of fun [please send donations to my Paypal a/c, assuming they haven't shut it down]
Huh, they've employed Harry Potter? That would be a spelling checker, I think...
Then again, "funraising" sounds like a great way to blow $200k...
I wanted to contribute but I just couldn't trust them to keep my donation secret.
Wouldn't want my Government to know I was funding such a dissident organisation.
that's obviously a typo, they meant to say "viagra"
My money was well spent.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?