This is nice. A German man stranded on sea ice was saved by a woman sitting at her PC 500km away. The man had gone for a stroll on the beach at St. Peter-Ording, on the North Sea, near Denmark, to watch the sunset, when he got disorientated, walked onto the ice, and could not find his way back. Facing almost certain death, he …
...that he could flash his camera at exactly the time the webcam took a picture.
What are the police?
"She rang the police, who rang emergency services, "
I wonder what the German police are classified as?
He got disoriented, not disorientated.
Not only at the same time, but in its approximative direction.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire