This is nice. A German man stranded on sea ice was saved by a woman sitting at her PC 500km away. The man had gone for a stroll on the beach at St. Peter-Ording, on the North Sea, near Denmark, to watch the sunset, when he got disorientated, walked onto the ice, and could not find his way back. Facing almost certain death, he …
...that he could flash his camera at exactly the time the webcam took a picture.
What are the police?
"She rang the police, who rang emergency services, "
I wonder what the German police are classified as?
He got disoriented, not disorientated.
Not only at the same time, but in its approximative direction.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY