This is nice. A German man stranded on sea ice was saved by a woman sitting at her PC 500km away. The man had gone for a stroll on the beach at St. Peter-Ording, on the North Sea, near Denmark, to watch the sunset, when he got disorientated, walked onto the ice, and could not find his way back. Facing almost certain death, he …
...that he could flash his camera at exactly the time the webcam took a picture.
What are the police?
"She rang the police, who rang emergency services, "
I wonder what the German police are classified as?
He got disoriented, not disorientated.
Not only at the same time, but in its approximative direction.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account