Verizon Wireless will bring another Android-based Motorola smartphone to the US market next month. A glance at its specs indicates that it should be less expensive than Moto's flagship Droid. That's the good news. The bad news is two-pronged. First, the new phone will run Android 1.6, and not the more-capable Android 2.0 that's …
Industrial design win!
Despite the budgetness of this phone, I feel it's the best looker amongst all of the qwerty-keyboarded slidey phones out there. Looks like something a stormtrooper might use to check their facebook... Not a bad thing.
The name is awful though..
No Android 2.1 = ...
The Kids will love it
How the fuck
did you manage to spell QWERTY wrong? Or am I missing a joke?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait