Verizon Wireless will bring another Android-based Motorola smartphone to the US market next month. A glance at its specs indicates that it should be less expensive than Moto's flagship Droid. That's the good news. The bad news is two-pronged. First, the new phone will run Android 1.6, and not the more-capable Android 2.0 that's …
Industrial design win!
Despite the budgetness of this phone, I feel it's the best looker amongst all of the qwerty-keyboarded slidey phones out there. Looks like something a stormtrooper might use to check their facebook... Not a bad thing.
The name is awful though..
No Android 2.1 = ...
The Kids will love it
How the fuck
did you manage to spell QWERTY wrong? Or am I missing a joke?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars