Giant jobs site Monster.com is about to get bigger - it has bought Yahoo!'s HotJobs. In return, Yahoo! gets $225m and a three year traffic deal which will see Monster supply it with job adverts for its US and Canadian sites. The deal also gives Monster an exclusive right to negotiate with Yahoo! for similar deals in Europe and …
Good for monster, not so good for the rest of us
Is there ANY of Yahoo left?
The way they're going they'll just put a Geocities "under construction" gif on their main website and call it quits!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad