Giant jobs site Monster.com is about to get bigger - it has bought Yahoo!'s HotJobs. In return, Yahoo! gets $225m and a three year traffic deal which will see Monster supply it with job adverts for its US and Canadian sites. The deal also gives Monster an exclusive right to negotiate with Yahoo! for similar deals in Europe and …
Good for monster, not so good for the rest of us
Is there ANY of Yahoo left?
The way they're going they'll just put a Geocities "under construction" gif on their main website and call it quits!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know