Giant jobs site Monster.com is about to get bigger - it has bought Yahoo!'s HotJobs. In return, Yahoo! gets $225m and a three year traffic deal which will see Monster supply it with job adverts for its US and Canadian sites. The deal also gives Monster an exclusive right to negotiate with Yahoo! for similar deals in Europe and …
Good for monster, not so good for the rest of us
Is there ANY of Yahoo left?
The way they're going they'll just put a Geocities "under construction" gif on their main website and call it quits!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs