World of Warcraft fans will soon be granted access to the game’s auction houses through their iPhones. Publisher Blizzard has announced plans to add the feature to its free Mobile Armory app, which was released in July 2009. Auction houses are described as the “central hub for buying and selling goods” in WoW. Such houses …
Cool app but im not paying more for a game I am already paying to use.
Double dipping isn't right.
Perhaps if they just raised the price of the game by $2 and the game card by $1 then I'd be happy that this new feature remains free to its hardcore gamers.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…