World of Warcraft fans will soon be granted access to the game’s auction houses through their iPhones. Publisher Blizzard has announced plans to add the feature to its free Mobile Armory app, which was released in July 2009. Auction houses are described as the “central hub for buying and selling goods” in WoW. Such houses …
Cool app but im not paying more for a game I am already paying to use.
Double dipping isn't right.
Perhaps if they just raised the price of the game by $2 and the game card by $1 then I'd be happy that this new feature remains free to its hardcore gamers.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market