So, you want to use so-called platform cloud like Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, or Engine Yard? But you want more choices and more control than these application clouds offer, and you don't want to have to monkey around and build a virtual data center yourself using Amazon's EC2 or a number of infrastructure clouds? A …
Is it me...?
Am I alone in being bored to death by all this 'cloud' bobbins?
Your not alone...
... and I'm still not convinced it's a good route to go down. I'd also like them to call it what it is which is Mainframe computing and ignore the marketing twonks for once.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL