A source has revealed that HP will build a new small EVA array by combining MDS shelves with an XCS-running controller. The MDS600 is "high-density, low-cost, external zoned direct attach storage for HP BladeSystem servers." The MSA is HP's low end Modular Storage Architecture drive array and the EVA (Enterprise Virtual Array) …
do u have any news on the new Integrity servers ? NGIS ?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball