Fujitsu and Symantec are partnering to sell product bundles combining Fujitsu servers and storage with Symantec's data protection, security and volume management software. The two will jointly identify and provide bundles integrating both of their products and services which they will sell to medium and large enterprises. …
Blow to Snoreacle?
After all, if Slowaris on x64 and ZFS were any good then I'm sure Fudgeitso would be getting it free from Larry, rather than putting other operating systems on and buying Symantec software for their Primergy boxes. Oh, and the Foundation product is a direct though much more rounded (and trusted) competitior to the ZFS kludge.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?