Fujitsu and Symantec are partnering to sell product bundles combining Fujitsu servers and storage with Symantec's data protection, security and volume management software. The two will jointly identify and provide bundles integrating both of their products and services which they will sell to medium and large enterprises. …
Blow to Snoreacle?
After all, if Slowaris on x64 and ZFS were any good then I'm sure Fudgeitso would be getting it free from Larry, rather than putting other operating systems on and buying Symantec software for their Primergy boxes. Oh, and the Foundation product is a direct though much more rounded (and trusted) competitior to the ZFS kludge.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass