Fujitsu and Symantec are partnering to sell product bundles combining Fujitsu servers and storage with Symantec's data protection, security and volume management software. The two will jointly identify and provide bundles integrating both of their products and services which they will sell to medium and large enterprises. …
Blow to Snoreacle?
After all, if Slowaris on x64 and ZFS were any good then I'm sure Fudgeitso would be getting it free from Larry, rather than putting other operating systems on and buying Symantec software for their Primergy boxes. Oh, and the Foundation product is a direct though much more rounded (and trusted) competitior to the ZFS kludge.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS