Fujitsu and Symantec are partnering to sell product bundles combining Fujitsu servers and storage with Symantec's data protection, security and volume management software. The two will jointly identify and provide bundles integrating both of their products and services which they will sell to medium and large enterprises. …
Blow to Snoreacle?
After all, if Slowaris on x64 and ZFS were any good then I'm sure Fudgeitso would be getting it free from Larry, rather than putting other operating systems on and buying Symantec software for their Primergy boxes. Oh, and the Foundation product is a direct though much more rounded (and trusted) competitior to the ZFS kludge.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst