Fujitsu and Symantec are partnering to sell product bundles combining Fujitsu servers and storage with Symantec's data protection, security and volume management software. The two will jointly identify and provide bundles integrating both of their products and services which they will sell to medium and large enterprises. …
Blow to Snoreacle?
After all, if Slowaris on x64 and ZFS were any good then I'm sure Fudgeitso would be getting it free from Larry, rather than putting other operating systems on and buying Symantec software for their Primergy boxes. Oh, and the Foundation product is a direct though much more rounded (and trusted) competitior to the ZFS kludge.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low