If motherboard and server maker Super Micro is some kind of leading indicator - and a good argument could be made that it is - then the server and PC rackets may indeed be on the mend. In the company's second quarter of fiscal 2010 ended December 31, Super Micro reported sales of $182m, up a stunning 41.5 per cent from the year- …
Good company and link to other reviews...
Supermicro produce some excellent kit so it's good to see them performing well in this economic climate. Long may it continue...their success that is not the economic climate!
PS: Good site with some reviews of Supermicro kit and an interview with CEO Charles Liang can be found at: -
Maybe because they price their kit properly
We paid £5k for a 16 core 32GB AMD machine with 4xSAS drives. Have a look at Dell, HP and IBM. You'd think Dell would be close but no...
The only thing I'd have them do is drop hardware RAID (in any form) from their motherboards.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE