Sony has crafted yet another good-looking, high-spec Vaio. But this one’s different from the others: it’s the first Vaio laptop to feature a full-size numerical keypad. Sony_Vaio_E Sony's Vaio E: dedicated keys for letters and numbers To complement the Vaio E’s keyboard, Sony has given the laptop an “extra-narrow bezel” …
Fancy one of those.
If they ship it without windows.
Close but no cigar
The keyboard was one of the things that put me off buying a Sony laptop. Firstly it had an acre of space around the keyboard, but no number pad, but also because the keyboard felt like that from a ZX Spectrum.
I notice that the screen is still lacking a few pixels though.
There are plently of full HD laptops with full keyboards though, so no problem for us.
Sony - try harder.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE