Sony has crafted yet another good-looking, high-spec Vaio. But this one’s different from the others: it’s the first Vaio laptop to feature a full-size numerical keypad. Sony_Vaio_E Sony's Vaio E: dedicated keys for letters and numbers To complement the Vaio E’s keyboard, Sony has given the laptop an “extra-narrow bezel” …
Fancy one of those.
If they ship it without windows.
Close but no cigar
The keyboard was one of the things that put me off buying a Sony laptop. Firstly it had an acre of space around the keyboard, but no number pad, but also because the keyboard felt like that from a ZX Spectrum.
I notice that the screen is still lacking a few pixels though.
There are plently of full HD laptops with full keyboards though, so no problem for us.
Sony - try harder.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats