Sony has crafted yet another good-looking, high-spec Vaio. But this one’s different from the others: it’s the first Vaio laptop to feature a full-size numerical keypad. Sony_Vaio_E Sony's Vaio E: dedicated keys for letters and numbers To complement the Vaio E’s keyboard, Sony has given the laptop an “extra-narrow bezel” …
Fancy one of those.
If they ship it without windows.
Close but no cigar
The keyboard was one of the things that put me off buying a Sony laptop. Firstly it had an acre of space around the keyboard, but no number pad, but also because the keyboard felt like that from a ZX Spectrum.
I notice that the screen is still lacking a few pixels though.
There are plently of full HD laptops with full keyboards though, so no problem for us.
Sony - try harder.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why