Sony has crafted yet another good-looking, high-spec Vaio. But this one’s different from the others: it’s the first Vaio laptop to feature a full-size numerical keypad. Sony_Vaio_E Sony's Vaio E: dedicated keys for letters and numbers To complement the Vaio E’s keyboard, Sony has given the laptop an “extra-narrow bezel” …
Fancy one of those.
If they ship it without windows.
Close but no cigar
The keyboard was one of the things that put me off buying a Sony laptop. Firstly it had an acre of space around the keyboard, but no number pad, but also because the keyboard felt like that from a ZX Spectrum.
I notice that the screen is still lacking a few pixels though.
There are plently of full HD laptops with full keyboards though, so no problem for us.
Sony - try harder.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC